Reiki 1 Attunement, Ceremony & Certification
Ignite the Power of your Healing Hands | Reiki 1 Workshop Ceremony and Certification
Upcoming Dates & Location:
A beautiful, private home in Woodland Hills, CA
My Reiki ceremony and attunement are created to be a retreat for you. A time where you step outside of busy days, settle into a beautiful setting, nourish your mind and body, learn all about Reiki, and receive the Reiki attunement and certification. They are ceremonial, knowledgeable, intimate, relaxing, and powerful. I am a Reiki Master, Certified Meditation Teacher, and Certified Crystal Healer, and each workshop incorporates these elements into your experience.
Workshop space is limited so please reserve your spot quickly. Private classes and travel are possible, please email me for these special requests.
Reiki 1 Workshop Retreat & Certification location - takes place in a beautiful private home overlooking hiking trail haills and nature in Woodland Hills, CA. The address will be given upon confirmation.
Reiki 1 Ceremony & Certification
- Cleansing of the Space and Self
- Intention Setting
- What is Reiki
- What is an Attunement
- History of Reiki and your Reiki Lineage
- The Five Reiki Principles
- Benefits of Reiki
- Uses of Reiki
- Reiki Attunement Ceremony
- Your Hands and Reiki Placement for Self-Healing
- Hand Placement for Healing of Others
- Important Practices to support Reiki Healing in others
- Crystals and Aromatherapy that amplify Reiki Healing
What will I experience in the Reiki 1 Workshop
- An opening Reiki ceremony
- A beautiful and comfortable setting to absorb the history and benefits of Reiki
- Private Attunement - a sacred ceremony between Master and Student where the symbols of Reiki are passed on.
- Hands-on experience practicing Reiki on yourself and others
- Crystal healing
- Herbal Tea and Vegan Snacks
- A closing Reiki and meditation ceremony
Preparation for Reiki 1 Attunement. It is important to prepare your mind, body, and spirit for your attunement. This includes a 7-day clean diet (no alcohol, tobacco, limited caffeine, and clean eating (avoid processed foods). Meditation, nature walks, journaling, and good sleep leading up to your attunement are strongly beneficial and encouraged.